4/23/08

Mother - Daughter - Granddaughter weekend

Mandy and I spent all day Saturday at the Scrapbook Expo along with Taylar, we had such a wonderful time. We stopped at every booth and got such good ideas, we can't hardly wait to start and scrapbook again. Taylar was such a little angel, I couldn't believe she was so good, that must be an indication that she we be a good little shopper like mom and grandma. Crystal wanted to come however her family went camping to Moab. We missed her, maybe next time. I now have enough supplies that Mandy and I can scrapbook every Saturday, and we certainly have them planned. I just love spending time with my girls, we have become much closer now that they have children of there own. I couldn't ask for better son in laws, they are also the best.

1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

I love mom and daughter weekends! Sounds like you had a great time! Tell everyone hello from us, can't wait until it gets warm so we can enjoy our trailers again!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL