9/19/08

Day At Lagoon

OK after spending 10 days in our 5Th wheel, we took it to Lagoons camp ground for the following weekend to camp so we could spend that next Saturday with Spence, Mandy and the grandkids..... Go figure do we love our little ones?


Here we are bright and early, ready and eager to go, Seth could hardly wait. Our camp spot couldn't have been in any better of a spot, we where right next to the park.


First ride: could he been any more of a Joe cool? I wonder where he gets it from???
Look Ma no hands, what a little show off, thank goodness he has grown some, last year he was to short to ride most of the kiddie rides. He really made up for it this year...

Remember what I said about Joe cool earlier, and where did he get it from? Need I say more? No fear, grandma was hyperventilating as this thing was shooting high in the air, can you imagine Seth was having a bast.

I was the only one that didn't ride this one, it was a big hit with everyone, from what they said it was because the rider had more control on weather you went up or down, however you did get a little wet.

WOW, what a couple of big kids. I think these two had the most fun on this ride.


Seth just has to try and figure out all the buttons and whistles on all the rides.


The one and only ride that I managed to get on was the train so I had to take a picture in the tunnel when it was black just to see how it would turn out, and yes this is how it turned out. OK so I got just a little laugh out of it.



As you can imagine this is how grandma and grandpa spent most of our day, that is after Seth was over his rides. We watched the little ones so mom and dad could do the big rides. Did that break our hearts? HECK NO, we loved it. But one thing maybe you have figured out by now, grandma did all the picture taking.



A perfect ending to the perfect day.


1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

so cute! We will have to take the boys next year, Hunter would love it and TJ should be big enough to enjoy a few rides. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. To cute!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL