3/31/09

I DO.......and the story continues.......

Robin & I will be married for 34 years can you imagine..... I may love this man in a much different way but by no means no less. I can say my love if anything is much stronger and has evolved into a much more caring and understanding relationship.
April 8, 1975 Eagles Lodge, 24th St. Ogden, Utah
And we said I DO

Still looking good after 3 kids, that didn't last long. LOL

The gray set in after 6 grandkids. LOL

But isn't that what the circle of life is all about?

And the happiest story of our lives continues.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congats! Looks like you had a good Easter too! You are looking fabulous!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL