6/22/10

Joel's Birthday

So Saturday was Joel's birthday so we drove down from Crystal Springs to head to another pool, Roy Aquatic. As you can see Joel got a lot of neat stuff and everyone went swimming, for us it was more swimming. OWell we had a great time and Crystal made the best cake.



Mom and Joel opening gifts.



Seth looking on.


Dad in the center, boy this is his element. LOL


Taylar looking as grandma, what a ham.


More presents........


Wow mom I got what I wanted...

Nice job Crystal decorating Joel's cake, it tasted AWESOME !!!!

No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL