5/26/08

Camping on Memorial Weekend

We had decided to go camping up to the Eagles camp ground over the Memorial Day weekend,I have been a member of the Eagles for 32 years. My mother was a past president of the auxiliary, she would be rolling over in her grave if she could see how things have been let to go to hell. Oh well, we had a real good time anyway. Here are a few pictures that where taken over the weekend.


The weekend got started with
grandma pushing Seth in a swing.


Seth could swing all day long.



Seth and Joel headed to the
play ground for more fun. I
thought this was the sweetest
shot of the weekend.



Grandma & Crystal even got
into the act. I think we had
as much fun as the little
ones did.


You can just see the joy in Joel's face.



Look who's cooking & hard at it,
they did a great job we will
sure let them cook for us again.


Joel had to show mom how he
could eat all by his self.


I wonder if he could have
opened any wider?


Robin & I visited with some
friends that have a spot at
the Eagles. Steve & Sue Lewis.
Robin & Steve watched as the dogs
got along.


I kind of think one looks more
like a horse.


Then we all got to see the
better side of Steve. LOL



Shane & Joel starting the
next morning.



I think that KC was hoping that
Joel would go home and leave
her alone.



While playing Yahtzee with Fran
& Crystal, we saw this little
groundhog popping up from the
ground, so Crystal was setting
crackers for the little guy
to eat. After filling his
belly he was gone.


Then grandpa had a water problem
with our trailer so Joel wanted
to help see what the problem
was.


More pictures of the kids having
fun, we had a great time. Even
if the weather was a bit rainy.





1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

It was a nice weekend. I love the picture of my dad! Too funny! Glad you got to enjoy the grandkids. I posted some cute pictures of the kids and dogs, you will have to check it out. Take care and I look forward to the next trip.

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL