6/7/08

Fun at Fat Cats


Friday night Robin & I went to Fat Cat's for pizza with Mandy,
Spence & the kids. Seth was so excited to play the games he
could hardly eat anything. All through the meal he would ask
all of us. (are you done yet? are you done yet? are you done yet?).
It was kind of comical

Grandma had to help put the tokins in the slots.

Who was having more fun Seth or Grandma?

By the time he was done he had a hand ful of tickets
to turn in.

This little guy was pretty good at tossing the ball
on the ball roll.

Taylar was such a cutie, it was almost 10 when we left
and she was not tired at all

No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL