2/2/09

A Night at Chucky Cheese

Ok, so Grandpa Beano & Grandma braved Chucky Cheese
with Mandy, Spence and the kids. After the little ones spent
the night at grandmas house. What was I thinking :-O
















Here grandpa was going into Chucky Cheese with Joel & Seth,
The little ones where so excited!!!!!






















Talk about a cheesy grin, Seth is such a crack up.
Joel wasn't sure about that hairy mouse behind him.
















This pizza sucked, it was a good thing we didn 't really go there
just for the food, that would have been a big let down. I have
never tasted such lousy pizza. But you know kids they will eat
almost anything. LOL














Joel was rocking out to the music, what a ham :-)















Then came what ride they had, The kids loved them.

















What a couple of cuties....
















Oh look a couple of more cuties......















I think this one was losing her interest.


















Spence lost his interest along time ago...LOL















OK, time to go, lets get this over with, have to have a picture
the Mr Cheese. All in All the kids had a great time. Off to grandma's
house to spend the night. What the H_ _ _ _ am I smiling about?...LOL

1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Hunter has been asking to go to Chucky Cheese, we might have to brave it one day soon! I am jealous that you guys are going to NASCAR in Vegas! How exciting. That is what Troy and I want too. Hopefully one day we will get to go! Have lots of fun!!!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL