5/18/09

Glenn's Ferry

What a wonderful weekend we had at Glenn's Ferry. We all took Friday off and headed out to spend the weekend of fun and relaxation. Mandy, Spence and the kids, my cuz Brent, Sandy with a couple of their friends, Robin and I all went. It was a BLAST!!!!

Here are a few pictures of fun from the weekend.
Of course Robin was the cook for the weekend, that is something he just has to lay stake to, and no one dares to take it from him. LOL


So after the cooking is all done, we get to enjoy the great food.


How many times can I say "WHAT A CUTIE PIE"


And so how many times can I say" JUST ADORABLE"!!!!!

You can bet we are just standing and talking bull......

As you can see Taylar was having a blast

If you haven't played this game "The horse race game" you need to, it's full of fun.


:-( time to wrap things up, the weekend is over. Sadly we need to go home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So are the kids $34.98 each or for both? Either way I'd take it! LOLO

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL