5/11/09

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's day was a wonderful day we invited Robin's mom and dad, all the kids and grandkids came over, we had a barbecue. It was great.

Grandma great always enjoys opening up her gifts.

Grandma and Grandpa great always enjoy seeing the little ones.

Grandma enjoys opening her gifts as well not to mention seeing the grandkids, that is the
light of her eyes.

I bought airplanes for the little ones to play with for the day and they could not have
had any more fun than with those planes
The following are a few pictures of the family having a fun day. It was great.








No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL