6/9/08

Chance's 1st T-Ball Game


Tonight was the very first TBall for Chance.
We got a good picture before he started the game.


Grandpa & Grandma was up front watching with excitment.


This is Chance warming up before he started the game.


More warming up, I wonder if jumping helps
get the ball further? LOL


Look at this release, is he going to be a star or what?


In the dugout ready to start.


AT BAT, look at the intensity in his face. LOL,
I think he was supprised.


This is Chance as catcher, going for the ball.


Chance was set and ready for that ball to come flying past him.

No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL