6/14/08

Babysitting Grandkids

Robin & I babysat Seth & Taylar last night. Mandy & Spence had a work meetingnin Salt Lake so they dropped the kids off to me at work. The first thing was to get the kids into their car seats, now it is not much of a chore for me to get Seth in he hops right in. However Taylar hates her car seat with a passion. So I decided to strap her in first. Taylar cried like I was killing her so I thought maybe something was hurting her, after close examination all was fine with the car seat. With each attempt she cried louder, after an hour I was crying it broke my heart to hear her cry. Seth was growing impatient so he was telling grandma stramp me in, hurry.So after three phone calls to Mandy and one to Robin I decided to bite the bullet and let her cry by the time we got home she had fallen asleep.
Things got much better after that, when we got into the house Taylar woke up and was just fine. Bath time was fun, Seth was a big help with little sister. You can bet the next time grandma tends they will bring the little one to me at home. LOL

No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL