12/26/08

Christmas Day

Christmas day was absolutely wonderful, the kids came over with Coy & Jay for brunch, they showed up about 12 all at the same time. Robin and I served a breakfast casserole with scones.
We all had a nice brunch before we opened presents. The little ones had a great time with the gifts. We got all of them pj's and then one big toy, it was sure hard for me to stick to just one toy but what do you get grandkids that have absolutely everything?
Anyway they all just loved what grandpa and I got them. We got the all the kids a magic bullet, they all commented of the one Robin had so we thought that would be a good gift and it turned out to be a hit. As you can see by the pictures it was a great day. After the food and fun we spent the rest of the day relaxing watching a video and napping. What else could you ask for?




1 comment:

Michelle & Troy Satterthwaite said...

Glad you guys had a nice Christmas! Thanks again for the Santa pics. When you have a minute you will have to check out our blog with our Christmas pictures. First time ever I didn't see my parents on Christmas day. I was pretty emotional about it but I couldn't compete with mother nature. Oh well! If I don't talk to you before have a Happy and safe New Year!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL