12/8/08

Kippen Christmas Party

We had the Kippen Christmas Party and I knew it was going to be a strang one when Calvin started it with this face. I wasn't far off. We had a great time anyway.

This is Lori our dispatcher, she is such a great person to work with, I just love her, such a fun person. The cutie pie on my left is Jarrad he is one of my bosses, he is great to work for, he is one of Calvin's sons and Ladies he is SINGLE......

I don't know what Jarrad was talking about with Quincy (one of our cutters) but you can tell by the next picture it must have been kinda of funny.


Or maybe it was the alcahole, there was enough of it going around....


By the end of the night I'll be everything looked as blurry as this picture did to most of the guys. anyway wa all had a great time. Calvin and Jarrad are great people and fun bosses to work for. We just love it there. This had to be one of the best parties they have had so far.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have to tell Calvin Hi from me,and my parents. He is such a nice guy!!

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL