12/26/08

McLendon Christmas Parties

This is the time of year when our families get together, we enjoy each others company and love to watch the kids play with each other and wait for Santa to come and sit on his lap. This year the kids are a little older and not as much crying as last year. You will see by the pictures they kind of liked Santa this year. We all loved the good food and friends. The party was at my house as usual the year for the McLendon family and here are some pictures from that fun event








No comments:

My Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Us.

My photo
Robin & I have been married for 33 years on April 8, 2008. We have 3 grown children with them we have 6 wonderful grandkids. The only kids we have at home are the two dogs, KC and Stormie. I think that they are more work than all the kids put togather.LOL